Wednesday, July 21, 2010

customer service and logistics

I’m steady, strict and hard-working with strong sense of responsibility! More than 10 years of experience in quality management and inspcetion working.Good command of various products QC.spec.and checking requirements,chi hair straightenerdeep knowledge in international safety regulation and various abuse test methods.cheap wedding gowns
Career Objective:
I want to engage myself in quality management .I’ll do my utmost to satisfy you! • Familiar in all functions such as customer service, logistics, project management, RA/QA, administration and operations.chi flat iron
• More than 10 years’ team and professional management experience in MNC with medical and healthcare industry.cheap prom dresses
• More than 8 years’ supply chainhair straighteners (customer service and logistics) management experience in trading company(focusing on working at various levels within BA/BU to ensure satisfies and excels customer’s needs)The way to the dream
I lover chinese
friendsinmyheart






No comments:

Post a Comment