Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Experienced in process control and quality control

I have 2 years overseas education background and 3 years working experiences in accounting field. I am looking for a position in Accounting area, either AP or AR accountant as what i did before, I am also looking forward to learn new knowledge and skills in a fresh position. 1. Good project management skill and new product introduction ability
2. Experienced in product qualificationbeach wedding dresses
3. Good communication and team work skill.
4. Experienced in process control and quality control.
Career Objective:cheap wedding dresses
A permanent position in project management field where my knowledge and experience can be effectively utilize to improve operations and contribute to company profits. I have an oversea education background based on accounting /finance, and also more than 2 years of oversea work experience.casual wedding dresses
All these experience related to accounting and finance field. Throgh these years of learning and practice, I have familiared with the high level knowledge of this filed, meantime the communication and organisation skills have been improved significantly.
Career Objective:wedding dresses
Based on all my education and qualification, I will still aim to work in the field of Accounting and Finance to achieve the professional level.cheap evening dresses
the auditing area can be considerated as an alternative otherwise.nike, my best choice
basketball
I like it






No comments:

Post a Comment